This Privacy Notice (the “Privacy Notice”) is intended to describe how SCFF. (“Southcoast Fitness Festival,” “we,” or “us”) collects, uses, and shares information that you submit to us and that we collect through our website, www.southcoastfitnessfestival.co.za (the “Site”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Data,” for purposes of this Privacy Notice, means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. As described in detail below, we may collect certain Personal Data from or about you in connection with your use of, or your submissions to, the Site or App, which may include your name, company, address, telephone number, email address, location, photographs, Fitness Data, and payment information.
You are not required to provide all Personal Data identified in this Privacy Notice; however, please note that if you do not provide the Personal Data requested, we may be unable to provide some or all of the services to you.
We may collect Personal Data as follows:
• When you make purchases or utilize our products or services. We may collect Personal Data, such as your name, address, phone number, address, email address, and payment data, when you make purchases or use or interact with our Site, App, or services. • When you communicate with us or sign up for materials. We may collect Personal Data, such as your name, email address, and other contact information, when you communicate with us, including when you submit information through the Site or App, submit inquiries or invitation requests, utilize our chat functions, or request information from us, and when you sign up to join our email list or receive our publications, promotional materials, or other information.
• When you register for or participate in events or programs. We may request or otherwise collect Personal Data, such as your name, email address, address, phone number, and other contact information, when you register for or participate in surveys, contests, events, or other programs, such as our online challenges, qualifier events, and the Southcoast Fitness Festival festival. We may also collect videos and photographs, such as before and after photos, and certain fitness- or competition-related information, such as dietary restrictions, fitness goals, height, weight, measurements, fitness level, and other information (“Fitness Data”), that you submit to us when you participate in certain events or programs.
• When you apply to be a volunteer or partner. We may request or otherwise collect Personal Data, such as your name, email address, phone number, and company information, when you apply to be a volunteer, partner, or exhibitor with us.
• When you engage with our online communities and forums. We may collect Personal Data when you engage with our online communities and forums. Please note that online forums may be publicly accessible and other users may view the information you post in the forums. We recommend that you exercise care in deciding what information and content you wish to disclose on the areas of the Site or App that are accessible to the general public.
• Location Data. We may collect approximate or, with your consent, precise location data through our App or when you access our Site or Services from a mobile device as part of the functionality of our Services, such as to provide points of interest recommendations and information regarding our events and programs. We do not collect precise location data unless you have consented to its collection.
• When we collect data from third parties or publicly-available sources. We may obtain certain data about you from third-party sources to help us provide and improve the services and for marketing and advertising. For example, we utilize third parties to manage and administer the registration process for certain events and programs. We may combine your Personal Data with data we obtain from our services, other users, or third parties to enhance your experience and improve the services.
A “cookie” is a small text file that a web server stores in browser software. A browser sends cookies to a server when the browser makes a connection to the server (for example, when requesting a web page from the same domain that created the cookie). The purpose of cookies is to remember the browser over time and distinguish one browser instance (or user) from all others. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to track Personal Data previously entered by a web user on our site. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them, and how to remove them. Cookies can remember login information, preferences, and similar information.
Cookies, as well as other tracking technologies, such as HTML5 local storage, and Local Shared Objects (such as “Flash” cookies), and similar mechanisms, may record information such as a unique identifier, information you enter in a form, IP address, and other categories of data. We may also use web beacons or “pixels,” and in certain circumstances may collect IP address, screen resolution and browser software and operating system types, clickstream patterns, dates and times that our site is accessed, and other categories of data.
If you want to block the use and saving of cookies from the Site on to the computer’s hard drive, you should take the necessary steps within your web browser’s settings to block all cookies from the Site and its external serving vendors. Please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, certain parts of our Site or App may not function correctly. For information on how to disable cookies, refer to your browser’s documentation.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION RELATED TO MOBILE DEVICES
If you use our App or access the Site from a mobile device, we may collect additional information, such as device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information, IP address, carrier-related information, including the name of your wireless carrier, and IDs related to the cell phone hardware in your phone as well as the network to which the device is connected, mobile phone number, application-specific and instance-specific identifiers, and location information, as further described in this Privacy Notice.
DE-IDENTIFIED OR ANONYMOUS
We may create de-identified or anonymous data from Personal Data by removing data components (such as your name, email address, or linkable tracking ID) that make the data personally identifiable to you or through obfuscation or through other means. Our use of anonymized data is not subject to this Privacy Notice.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use Personal Data for a variety of different purposes as set out in further detail below. In some cases, we will ask for your consent so that we may process your Personal Data. However, in certain circumstances, applicable data protection laws allow us to process your Personal Data without needing to obtain your consent. Subject to applicable law, the purposes for which we use and process your Personal Data, and the legal basis for such processing, are set forth below.
In certain cases, subject to applicable law, separate consent is not required, including:
• For the performance of a contract. To perform our contractual obligations to you, including to fulfil your request for our products, programs, services, orders, or purchases you have made, to contact you in relation to any issues with an order or our services, events, and programs, in relation to the provision of the services and the administration of our events and programs, where we need to provide your Personal Data to our service providers, or to take steps in response to information or inquiries you may submit prior to entering into a contract with us, such as to fulfil your request to volunteer or become a partner with us.
• To comply with legal obligations. To comply with laws, regulators, court orders, or other legal obligations, or pursuant to legal process.
• Legitimate Interests. To operate our organization and provide our events and services, other than in performing our contractual obligations to you, for our “legitimate interests” for the purposes of applicable law, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of Personal Data.
HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Notice, including:
• Affiliates. We may disclose some or all of your Personal Data to our subsidiaries, joint ventures, and other companies under our common control (collectively, “Affiliates”), for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. Where we share Personal Data with our Affiliates, we will require our Affiliates to honour this Privacy Notice.
• Service Providers and Business Partners. We may disclose Personal Data to business partners, distributors, service providers, marketing partners, and vendors in order to maintain the Site and App and provide, improve, and personalize the products and Services, including to fulfill a request for our products, programs, or services, and to administer our events and programs. We may also share Personal Data for other technical and processing functions, such as sending e-mails on our behalf, fulfilling orders, technical support, or otherwise operating the Site and App, for analytics, and for marketing and advertising purposes.
• Pursuant to Legal Process. We may also disclose Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information we receive, or as otherwise pursuant to legal process.
• Protection of Rights and Interests. We may also use and disclose Personal Data to establish or exercise our legal rights, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, this Privacy Notice, or agreements related to our events and programs, to assert and defend against legal claims, or if we believe such disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding actual or suspected illegal or fraudulent activities or potential threats to the physical safety or well-being of any person.
• Business Transactions. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to transfer some or all Personal Data in our possession to a successor organization in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other sale or transfer of all or a portion of our assets. If any such transaction occurs, the purchaser will be entitled to use and disclose the Personal Data collected by us in the same manner that we are able to, and the purchaser will assume the rights and obligations regarding Personal Data as described in this Privacy Notice.
SOCIAL NETWORK WIDGETS
Our Site or App may include social network sharing widgets that may provide information to their associated social networks or third-parties about your interactions with our web pages that you visit, even if you do not click on or otherwise interact with the plug-in or widget. Information is transmitted from your browser and may include an identifier assigned by the social network or third party, information about your browser type, operating system, device type, IP address, and the URL of the web page where widget appears. If you use social network tools or visit social networking sites, you should read their privacy disclosures, to learn what information they collect, use, and share.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our site may contain links or otherwise provide access to another website, mobile application, or Internet location (collectively “Third-Party Sites”). For example, when you register for an event or program or apply to be a volunteer or partner, we may utilize a third-party site to manage and administer the registration process. Please note that we have no control over and are not responsible for Third-Party Sites, their content, or any goods or services available through the Third-Party Sites. Our Privacy Notice does not apply to third party Sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any Third-Party Site with which you choose to interact, including any Third-Party Sites utilized for the registration process.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. The most recent version of the Privacy Notice is reflected by the version date located at the top of this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice often to stay informed of how we may process your information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
This WordPress website was configured and setup by @divanvdb from Artillery Design www.artillerydesign.co.za. Report any mistakes or errors from this website directly to email@example.com